Delaware’s premier youth hockey development organization will field spring-summer tournament teams under their Inferno banner at the 10U through 18U divisions. Each team will play in three tournaments within comfortable driving distance from our home rink at the Skating Club of Wilmington, and will receive the area’s absolute best in terms of coaching and hockey instruction.
• May 21-23 (all teams): Hatfield Ice, Colmar, Pa.
• June 11-13 (10U and 12U), June 18-20 (14U, 16U and 18U): Gatorade Challenge, Hollydell Ice Arena, Sewell, N.J.
• July 16-18 (all teams): IceWorks, Aston, Pa.
Tuition (Per Player): $625
• Pay in full upon registration
• Two installments ($400 at registration, balance by April 30)
If registering two or more siblings, a $75 per-player discount will be applied.
What You Get
• Six (6) team practices. Teams will practice twice (2 times) before each tournament, either at the Skating Club of Wilmington or University of Delaware Ice Arenas. Our 14U and older teams will have full-ice practice sessions, while the 10U and 12U teams will have a mix of full and shared ice.
• Two (2) high-intensity skills clinics based on our Accelerated Skills Advancement Program model.
• Goalie clinic with FSIH goalie coach, Jake Snyder.
• The above named three (3) tournaments, none of which require overnight stays.
• Three (3) sweaters — practice, home and away.
• Team and skills coaching from the area’s top youth hockey coaches.
Our Coaching Staff:
• 18U – Sean Cannon (FSIH hockey director, Avon Grove HS)
• 16U – Jeremy Snyder (FSIH skills coach, Philadelphia Little Flyers)
• 14U – Ross Hyatt (Conestoga HS)
• 12U – Ian MacKenzie (FSIH Inferno MS Premier)
• 10U – Sean Cannon, Tom Ibach, Kyle Scott, Devin LeBlanc, Ivan Sidoriak, Rece Bergeman